Find out if your business is eligible for a training subsidy!
“No matter the size of your business, you may be eligible for a training subsidy—a great way for you to save time and money on recruitment.
We offer a 50% reimbursement of wages up to $5,000 to employers who hire qualified workers to train in new career opportunities. New employees gain valuable work experience, increase their skills, and secure long-term employment. “
Learn More Below
WHAT YOU CAN QUALIFY FOR:
• 50% of paid wages reimbursed, up to $5,000
• Pre-screened candidates that closely meet the requirements of your available position
• You make the final hiring decision on every pre-screened applicant
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
• You create a new, full-time position to work at least 32 hours per week
• Your firm has been operating in Colorado for at least 120 days
• Your firm is current on workers compensation and unemployment insurance payments
• You agree to help increase the skill set and growth opportunities of your new employee
• The new position earns wages at the appropriate current industry standard
• You agree to retain the employee following the placement/training period, provided that the employee successfully completes the training and maintains your firm’s other employment requirements