Are you application ready?
Review our application checklist to understand the items required with your Energize Community Program loan application.
Energize Community Program Checklist
New Business (three months to two years)
- Most recent three months of bank statements
- Personal tax returns up to two years
- Business tax returns up to two years (if available)
- Year to date profit and loss statement
- Certificate of good standing (check here)
- Year to date balance sheet
- Business plan
- Any quotes related to equipment purchases
Existing Business (two years or older)
- In addition to the above, we request:
- Personal tax returns dating back two years
- Business tax returns dating back two years
Energize Community Program Eligibility
To be eligible to apply your business must:
- Be registered with the state of Colorado and in good standing
- Have three or more months of revenue
- Be structured as an LLC or corporation
Energize Community Program Terms
The Energize Community Program provides impact capital to small business owners across the state for uses including payroll, equipment purchases, inventory, and more! Here are the current terms of our program:
- Loan amount: $5,000 – $75,000
- Interest rate: 3.6% – 8.5%
- Repayment terms: 36 months
Need additional assistance?
Schedule a fifteen-minute phone call consultation with our capital access manager today!
Ready to apply?
Click the link below to start your Energize Community Program loan application!