Cheat Sheet: Shopify
What is Shopify?
Shopify is a platform for e-commerce that you can use to sell your products and services online.
What can it do for my business?
- Sell your products and/or services via your website as well as other channels such as Facebook, Instagram, Google Shopping, Amazon and even in-person at your own store.
- Store all of your orders, products, and inventory in one centralized system to make it easy to manage.
- Accept all kinds of digital payment options.
Watch the Video
James Koshigoe is here from DevisedLabs to tell you about how Shopify can help your business get online and start selling your products and services fast.
DevisedLabs can also help make your website fast, like really, really fast. You can get started with them here.
- 74% of users say waiting 5 seconds for a site to load is the limit before they leave. Most visit a competing site instead.
- With each page your visitor has to wait while shopping, they become increasingly impatient and less interested in making a purchase.
- In 2019 mobile shopping comprised over 25% of all ecommerce – more than double since 2015.
“The simplest way to think about Shopify is as an operating system for your e-commerce business”
The Shopify Experience
Quickly setup your Shopify shop
Pick from pre-built themes
Add products to your inventory
Display products to your eCommerce store
Configure payment methods
And thats it! Your ready to start selling your products online.