Legal advice at your fingertips
- Who’s eligible: Small businesses
- What it is: The Colorado COVID Small Business Legal Program matches small businesses with lawyers who’ve volunteered to provide legal help.
- Take action:
- Small businesses: Apply to be matched with a lawyer. Applications should open after June 22, 2020.
- Lawyers: Sign up to volunteer to help small businesses.
- From: Office of the Colorado Attorney General, Colorado Office of Economic Development and International Trade, law firms of WilmerHale and Davis Graham & Stubbs LLP, Colorado Lawyers Committee