Skip to content
Scroll to Top
Agriculturalists and or food producers looking for a grant?
- Who’s eligible: Agriculturalists and food producers
- What it is:
- Conservation Innovation Grant (CIG): Natural Resources Conservation Service (NRCS) is providing economic relief through its CIG program. These grants are meant to stimulate the development and adoption of innovative conservation approaches and technologies.
- Conservation Stewardship Program (CSP): NRCS’s CSP helps you build on your existing conservation efforts while strengthening your operation. Apply by May 29, 2020.
- Environmental Quality Incentives Program (EQIP): Through NRCS’s EQIP, you could receive financial and technical assistance to implement structural and management conservation practices that optimize environmental benefits on working agricultural land.
- Take action: Read more info and find contact details on the NRCS website.
- From: USDA Natural Resources Conservation Services, Federal Government