Connect with mental health professionals to get support
Therapy and coaching can help provide you with the tools you need to better support yourself, your business, and your family. We are dedicated to providing diverse therapy and coaching options so you can choose what help you need most right now.
- Energize Colorado Stress Management for Small Businesses: Offering free group courses focused o giving you techniques to better meet all of life’s challenges.
- Energize Colorado Therapy Connection: We’ve brought together mental health professionals to offer free and low-cost therapy, in an effort to make sure that anyone who needs support is able to access it.
- Coronavirus Online Therapy: Free and low fee online therapy for front line and essential workers
- Sondermind: Free help finding a therapist who fits your needs, accepts your insurance, and is available to see you in person or via video sessions
- Open Path Psychotherapy Collective: Online psychotherapy sessions between $30 and $60 after a lifetime membership fee of $59, as long as there’s financial need.
- Talkspace: Therapy via messaging
- Better Help: Therapy via video conferencing and messaging
If you’re a licensed mental health professional looking to provide free or low-cost sessions, please fill out this short form and we’ll reach out soon to learn more and discuss details.