Connect with mental health professionals to get support
Posted On April 29, 2020|Last Updated October 16, 2020
- Energize Colorado Therapy Connection: We’ve brought together mental health professionals to offer free and low-cost therapy, in an effort to make sure that anyone who needs support is able to access it.
- Coronavirus Online Therapy: Free and low fee online therapy for front line and essential workers
- Sondermind: Free help finding a therapist who fits your needs, accepts your insurance, and is available to see you in person or via video sessions
- Open Path Psychotherapy Collective: Online psychotherapy sessions between $30 and $60 after a lifetime membership fee of $59, as long as there’s financial need.
- Talkspace: Therapy via messaging
- Better Help: Therapy via video conferencing and messaging
If you’re a licensed mental health professional looking to provide free or low-cost sessions, please fill out this short form and we’ll reach out soon to learn more and discuss details.