Greenline Emergency Microloan, ranging from $5,000 to $50,000
Posted On April 26, 2020|Last Updated December 10, 2020
- Who’s eligible:
- Be located in communities throughout the western slope of Colorado (emphasis on Grand Junction)
- Show evidence of the impact of the COVID-19 pandemic on their business operations
- Have 50 or fewer full-time employees
- What it is: To enable disadvantaged small businesses to continue operations and retain employees, Greenline Ventures LLC has established the Greenline Emergency Microloan Program to provide loans that can be used to support working capital and business continuity.
- Learn more: Read more about the loan terms and application process. Then fill out an application.
- From: Greenline Ventures LLC