Skip to content
Western slopes small businesses who have suffered due to COVID-19
- Who’s eligible:
- Be located in communities throughout the western slope of Colorado (emphasis on Grand Junction)
- Show evidence of the impact of the COVID-19 pandemic on their business operations
- Have 50 or fewer full-time employees
- What it is: To enable disadvantaged small businesses to continue operations and retain employees, Greenline Ventures LLC has established the Greenline Emergency Microloan Program to provide loans that can be used to support working capital and business continuity.
- Learn more: Read more about the loan terms and application process. Then fill out an application.
- From: Greenline Ventures LLC