Apply for the Entrepreneurial Dream Project grant and mentorship program
Posted On June 9, 2020|Last Updated June 9, 2020
- Who’s eligible:
- Companies whose products were made publicly available in 2019 or later; or, companies who have not yet launched
- Must be pre-revenue or under $2.5M gross annualized revenue
- Your company’s products or services are available currently in commerce or are planned to be within six months from application
- Your company and founder(s) have an active website and social media accounts demonstrating entrepreneurial activity
- What is is: The Entrepreneurial Dream Project is a $100,000 non-dilutive grant fund and mentorship program benefiting new businesses that are building during COVID-19.
- Take action: Read more about the program and apply before June 15, 2020.
- From: Supermaker