We’ve compiled a list of mental health professionals and practices in Colorado, so you can view available resources near you.Read More
We have compiled resources that can help you and your employees learn about and practice mental health daily. Implementing daily practices to improve your mental health and help with trouble sleeping, and symptoms of depression, anxiety, and chronic pain. Energize Colorado has created a series; Wellness Wednesdays. Panelists discuss how important mental health is for…Read More
- Sondermind: Free help finding a therapist who fits your needs, accepts your insurance, and is available to see you in person or via video sessions
- Open Path Psychotherapy Collective: Online psychotherapy sessions between $30 and $60 after a lifetime membership fee of $59, as long as there’s financial need.
- Coronavirus Online Therapy: Free and low fee online therapy for front line and essential workers
- Talkspace: Therapy via messaging
- Better Help: Therapy via video conferencing and messaging
If you’re a licensed mental health professional looking to provide free or low-cost sessions, please fill out this short form and we’ll reach out soon to learn more and discuss details.
Find more resources here.
Find more resources here.Read More
If you’re in extreme emotional distress or thinking of ending your own life, please call 911 or contact: Colorado Crisis Services Hotline: 1-844-493-TALK (8255) or via text by texting TALK to 38255 or find a walk-in center on their websiteRead More