We’ve compiled a list of mental health professionals and practices in Colorado, so you can view available resources near you.Read More
Simple Habit: 3 months of free premium access to Simple Habit is available to all Colorado residents. Sign up here to access meditations, sleep content, and movement exercises, designed to help you care for your mind. Free Meditations from Headspace: Free subscription to meditation and mindfulness tools for 1 year if you’re unemployed or furloughed…Read More
- Sondermind: Free help finding a therapist who fits your needs, accepts your insurance, and is available to see you in person or via video sessions
- Open Path Psychotherapy Collective: Online psychotherapy sessions between $30 and $60 after a lifetime membership fee of $59, as long as there’s financial need.
- Coronavirus Online Therapy: Free and low fee online therapy for front line and essential workers
- Talkspace: Therapy via messaging
- Better Help: Therapy via video conferencing and messaging
If you’re a licensed mental health professional looking to provide free or low-cost sessions, please fill out this short form and we’ll reach out soon to learn more and discuss details.
Find more resources here.
Find more resources here.Read More
If you’re in extreme emotional distress or thinking of ending your own life, please call 911 or contact: Colorado Crisis Services Hotline: 1-844-493-TALK (8255) or via text by texting TALK to 38255 or find a walk-in center on their websiteRead More