Mental Health Resources
You're not alone—find support
We’re all experiencing emotional discomfort in this time of unprecedented change. Sometimes this can lead to struggles in daily life, or disruptions to physical health. We’re here to help.
- 3 months of free premium access to Simple Habit is available to all Colorado residents. Sign up here to access meditations, sleep content and movement exercises, designed to help you care for your mind.
- Free Meditations from Headspace: Free subscription to meditation and mindfulness tools for 1 year if you’re unemployed or furloughed
- Information on maintaining health and well-being while working remotely during COVID-19, from the Center for Workplace Mental Health
- PsychHub Videos for Employers relating to COVID-19
- Free Mental Health Colorado Resources: Meditations, physical exercises, and joyful activities
- Coronavirus Sanity Guide from Ten Percent Happier: Meditations, podcasts, blog posts, and talks
- Free screening from Mental Health America with resources and tools to help you understand and improve your mental health
- Sondermind: Free help finding a therapist who fits your needs, accepts your insurance, and is available to see you in person or via video sessions
- Open Path Psychotherapy Collective: Online psychotherapy sessions between $30 and $60 after a lifetime membership fee of $59, as long as there’s financial need.
- Coronavirus Online Therapy: Free and low fee online therapy for front line and essential workers
- Talkspace: Therapy via messaging
- Better Help: Therapy via video conferencing and messaging
- Energize Colorado Therapy Connection: We’ve brought together mental health professionals to offer free and low-cost therapy, in an effort to make sure that anyone who needs support is able to access it.
If you’re a licensed mental health professional looking to provide free or low-cost sessions, please fill out this short form and we’ll reach out soon to learn more and discuss details.
We’ve compiled a list of mental health professionals and practices in Colorado, so you can view available resources near you.(more…)