Mental Health Resources
You're not alone—find support
We’re all experiencing emotional discomfort in this time of unprecedented change. Sometimes this can lead to struggles in daily life, or disruptions to physical health. We’re here to help.
Therapy and coaching can help provide you with the tools you need to better support yourself, your business, and your family. We are dedicated to providing diverse therapy and coaching options so you can choose what help you need most right now.
- Energize Colorado Stress Management for Small Businesses: Offering free group courses focused o giving you techniques to better meet all of life’s challenges.
- Energize Colorado Therapy Connection: We’ve brought together mental health professionals to offer free and low-cost therapy, in an effort to make sure that anyone who needs support is able to access it.
- Coronavirus Online Therapy: Free and low fee online therapy for front line and essential workers
- Sondermind: Free help finding a therapist who fits your needs, accepts your insurance, and is available to see you in person or via video sessions
- Open Path Psychotherapy Collective: Online psychotherapy sessions between $30 and $60 after a lifetime membership fee of $59, as long as there’s financial need.
- Talkspace: Therapy via messaging
- Better Help: Therapy via video conferencing and messaging
If you’re a licensed mental health professional looking to provide free or low-cost sessions, please fill out this short form and we’ll reach out soon to learn more and discuss details.
We have compiled resources that can help you and your employees learn about and practice mental health daily. Implementing daily practices to improve your mental health and help with trouble sleeping, and symptoms of depression, anxiety, and chronic pain.
- Energize Colorado has created a series; Wellness Wednesdays. Panelists discuss how important mental health is for small business owners in Colorado and the resources available to them. Panelists have included Brad Feld, Jeannie Ritter, Maggie Hanna, and Elijah Wilkinson. Look through the playlist for other topics >>
- Simple Habit: 3 months of free premium access to Simple Habit is available to all Colorado residents. Sign up here to access meditations, sleep content, and movement exercises, designed to help you care for your mind.
- Information on maintaining health and well-being while working remotely during COVID-19, from the Center for Workplace Mental Health
- PsychHub Videos for Employers relating to COVID-19
- NAMI Boulder County has compiled a list of activities you can do to improve your mental health.
- Free Mental Health Colorado Resources: Meditations, physical exercises, and joyful activities
- Free screening from Mental Health America with resources and tools to help you understand and improve your mental health
Group therapy or support groups can help guide you with a community of support and trust. Participants can bond over share experiences and help each other develop healthy tools for coping. During these isolating times, it can be a beneficial source of connection.
We’ve compiled a list of mental health professionals and practices in Colorado, so you can view available resources near you.(more…)