Applications for the Gap Fund are currently closed. As we pursue more funding we hope to open again to help more small businesses. If you are a business owner looking for support please explore the links below:
Applications are currently closed. If you are a past applicant you may access your information through the Fluxx system. No changes to your application are encouraged at this time.
HOW TO APPLY
- Our application is currently closed as we pursue more funding. Visit our FAQ and Support page for more information.
- Applicants will need to demonstrate economic hardship experienced due to COVID-19. We accept a wide variety of documentation, for example:
- bank records
- point of sale receipts
- profit and loss statements
- tax filings
- expense receipts
- Energize Colorado provides a mentoring program to assist in filling out this application including translation. If you have reviewed the information available online and still have questions, please reach out to our technical assistance team for help.
You can call us at 1-800-471-0628 (Mon.-Fri. 6 a.m.-8 p.m., Sat.-Sun. 6 a.m.-3 p.m.) or e-mail us at [email protected]
- Any eligible Colorado small enterprise is welcome to apply. Priority will be given to applicants:
- Who are majority-owned by Black, Indigenous, People of Color, Veterans, or Women
- In rural areas with a population of less than 50,000 people
- In the tourism sector
- With limited or no access to capital financing or other federal, state, or local grants/loans
WHO IS ELIGIBLE?
- Small Businesses/Enterprises – Colorado sole proprietors and registered small businesses including LLCs, S-Corps, and other business types.
- Nonprofits – Colorado nonprofits whose mission and/or programs directly support economic development, small businesses, or tourism.
- Fewer than 25 employees – Applicants must have fewer than 25 full-time equivalent (FTE) employees.
- Impacted by COVID-19 – Applicants must be able to show the economic hardship their business is facing due to the COVID-19 pandemic.