Strengthen Your Business, Build Your Community
The Energize Community Accelerator is here to help you transform your business and connect deeply with other small business owners and a support network across your community. Our free 14-week program is designed with you in mind – the hardworking, dedicated, and enthusiastic leaders that make up the heart of small business in Colorado.
ABOUT THE ACCELERATOR
About the Energize Community Accelerator
Running from July 24-October 30 2022, the Community Accelerator is a hybrid program (meeting both virtually and in-person) designed to meaningfully increase the success, sustainability, and resiliency of up to 120 businesses who have received funding from the 2022 Energize Community Program Gap Fund.
- Weekly workshops focused on improving the foundations of your business
- Weekly small-group forums designed to empower you as a leader
- Regular 1:1 connection with an Energize Community Program Business Advisor
- A seat at the table with leaders and community organizers in your area
A Sample Week
Each participant will commit to participating in all 14 weeks of the accelerator program. Each week will require approximately 4 hours of your time – 2 hours spent in a weekly group session, and a few hours spent on experiments and advisor calls.
Curious to know more details about the experience? Here’s what one of our weeks will look like:
WEEK 4: Critical Digital
- 1-hr Workshop: Energize Colorado’s Digital Readiness Team will present the three critical items your business needs to thrive in today’s digital-first environment. From cybersecurity to the best way to be found by your customers online, we’ve got you covered.
- 1-hr Leadership Forum: You bring the issue, we’ll bring the help. We’ll break into small groups (10 or fewer) and work through current issues happening in your business. Your peers will offer real-world examples and recommendations, and you’ll walk away with at least one tangible solution to test this week.
Weekly Advisor Call:
- Your Business Advisor is an outside mentor, prepared and ready to help support your thought process and tackle the tough challenges. We’ll pair you with an advisor for the duration of the program.
Experiments and Goals:
- We’ve spent the last several weeks getting set with at least one major goal for our time together. This week, you’ll run at least one experiment to see how you can measurably increase your revenue, sales, profit, operational efficiency, or any other key metric you’ve decided to focus on.
Questions about the Energize Community Accelerator?
General Questions: Direct them to [email protected]
You can also reach out to Keith Gruen, the Accelerator Managing Director, at any time: [email protected]
Interested in partnering with us to accelerate business success? Connect with [email protected]