Apply Today for the ECP Gap Fund Loan
The Energize Community Program Gap Fund Loan will provide $5.7M in small business loans for the East Colfax, Pueblo, Southwest Denver, and the Child Care Industry. We are not accepting new applications at this time.
About the ECP Gap Fund Loans
We are currently accepting applications for ECP Gap Fund Loans.
– Interest Rate: 2.5%
– Loan Size: Up to $20,000
– Term: Up to 36-months (3 years)
· Debt Consolidation
· Capital Improvements
· Working Capital
How to Apply
To apply, you will need to have the required financial documentation in order. To support you, please view this guide with links to videos that will help walk you through the documents you need to apply for a loan. Business advisors are available to support you gather the financial documents you need. Request a connection with a business advisor here.
To apply for the ECP Gap Fund loan, you will need the following documents:
- Business Plan
- Entity Documents (Colorado Secretary of State documents such as Articles of Organization, Articles of Incorporation, Certificate of Good Standing, etc.)
- Industry-Specific Licensing (Sales Tax License, Environmental Health License, etc.)
- Address Verification (Utility Bill, Bank Statement, etc.)
- Personal and Business Bank Statements (3 months)
- Personal and Business Tax Return(s) (1-2 years)
- Profit Loss (Year to Date)
- Balance Sheet (Year to Date)
- Financial Projections
- Quotes for equipment to be purchased
- List of Collateral Available
Types of Collateral:
Collateral is defined as the total amount of assets owned clear and free and can including what will be used for the loan purpose if purchasing equipment, vehicles, long term assets. Some types of collateral may include:
- Jewelry ( with recent appraisal at liquidation value)
- Autos owned free and clear
- Commercial Vehicles (including tractors, utility tractors and food concession trailers)
- Real Estate
- Assignments of Contracts
- Stocks & Bonds
- Whole Life Insurance Policy with cash value
- 3rd party collateral is an option
Energize Colorado will provide free business advising to assist in filing this application. If you have reviewed the information available online and still have questions, please reach out to our technical assistance team for help. We are available to answer simple questions, and help you prepare documentation ahead of time for when the application is released. You can call submit a request for support with financial assistance by filling out this form, or e-mail us at [email protected]. If you are requesting support unrelated to financial assistance, please fill out this form to get support from our partners at the Denver Metro SBDC.
Who is Eligible?
The following businesses are eligible.
- ECP’s Gap Fund Loans are available to the small businesses/enterprises across these four communities: East Colfax, Pueblo, Southwest Denver, and Child Care Providers statewide.
- East Colfax (80045, 80010, 80218, 80206, 80220)
- Pueblo (81001, 81002, 81003, 81004, 81005, 81006, 81007, 81008, 81009, 81010, 81011, 81012)
- Southwest Denver (80123, 80235, 80227, 80236, 80110, 80223 80219, 80210)
- Child Care Industry (statewide)
- Small businesses/enterprises – Registered small businesses in good standing with the state. You must be located in one of these areas to participate or be a child care provider (home based or center based).
- Fewer than 25 employees – Applicants must have fewer than 25 full-time equivalent (FTE) employees. An employer may use its off-season employee count.
To apply for the loan, applicants are required to attend or view the recording of one of the “About Funding Opportunities” virtual events. VIEW RECORDINGS HERE.
- Cannabis Businesses
- Gambling Businesses
- Businesses with more than 25 Employees
- Businesses Operating less than 2 years
Thank you to our community partners
“Businesses continue to get creative and adjust their business models to grow and succeed. This loan program provides necessary access to capital offering companies the resources they need today to continue running their businesses and keeping the economy moving.”
Danny Martinez is the CEO of Apex Business Consulting. His motto is: “Making Business Opportunities Possible”
Questions about the Energize Community Program?
General Questions: [email protected]
Questions about the ECP Gap Fund Loan: [email protected]
Call us at 720-295-7432
You can also reach out to the Director of the Gap Fund, Ryan Cobbins, at any time: [email protected]
Are you interested in partnering with us? Connect with [email protected]